Friday, 3 February 2012

Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum

Recently I have been really getting into perfumes and Jimmy Choo's self-titled fragrance has been top of my list. So when I spotted it while browsing in duty free I decided to treat myself to a gorgeous little bottle. 
The Jimmy Choo fragrance is described as floral and fruity with a green top note followed by heart notes of rich tea rose and exotic tiger orchid finishing with base notes of cedar wood. It is girly and feminine, without being overly sweet and develops well on the skin. I am absolutely in love with this fragrance and foresee myself making my way through the bottle all too quickly! Although I wouldn't say it is particularly unique, it fits well within my collection (Miss Dior Cherie, Juicy Couture, Michael Kors Hollywood and V&R Flowerbomb) and is definitely one of my every day favourites.

Jimmy Choo eau de toilette starts at £33.50 for 40ml, while the eau de parfum starts at £38.50 for 40ml.

Have you tried Jimmy Choo's fragrance? What are your thoughts on it? xxx
SHARE:
© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig