Sunday, 7 October 2012

The worst kept secret... I'm Engaged!!!

Apologies for my little absence over the past week, but as you can tell by the title of this post something very exciting happened last weekend. My darling boyfriend proposed on Saturday and I said YES! We are both absolutely thrilled and couldn't be happier!!
I would love to share the whole story with you as I have been gushing about it to anyone who asks, but the fiancée (eek!) has asked me to keep some things private, so I shall give you the shorter and less emotional version!
After weeks of busy schedules that involved back to back night-shifts for him and work trips for me we decided to take Friday off work and spend some quality time together. He planned two magical days of mini dates that included a Michelin starred restaurant for lunch, coffee at the Corinthia hotel (where I have just realised the Xfactor finalists are staying this year), the London Eye, cocktails and nibbles at Evans and Peel detective agency (1920s theme), romantic movie and a long walk around Kew Gardens in the sunshine. On Saturday evening we went for dinner to one of our favourite French restaurants and upon returning home I found my living room had been transformed with hundreds of photos, candles and red roses...
I have never seen the poor boy so nervous, but he assures me it was well worth it to make me the happiest girl in the world! I have been smiling all week like an absolute loon :). 
Thank you all so much for your kind messages on FB and twitter. It really does mean the world to us! xxx
SHARE:
© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig