Saturday 25 February 2012

FashionistA Review

My lipstick of choice this Valentine's day was one of the beautifully vibrant Double Take Longwear Lipsticks from FashionistA in Raspberry (shade 4).

I wanted a colour that would be rich and intense, yet moisturising and long lasting. I often find that my lips can distort colours, so I wanted something that would be opaque, but still look fresh and not too matte or flat.
The FashionistA lipstick felt very smooth and creamy on the lips. It lasted well throughout the day without bleeding or transferring to my multiple cups of coffee, though I did have to reapply it a few times after meals to refresh the depth of the colour.
For a long wearing lipstick I was happy to see that it wasn't drying and didn't make my lips feel tight. In fact, even after I removed it in the evening my lips felt soft and nourished!
FashionistA Double Take Long Wear Lipsticks retail at £7 from selected Superdrug stores.

Have you tried any of the FashionistA lipsticks? What are your favourite longwear lipsticks? xxx
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. That colour is beautiful, bargain too!

    Also, I just thought I'd let you know I'm giving away a Clarisonic Mia on my blog! I'd love it if you could check it out on my blog. You can gain up to 10 entries! Here’s a link xx
    http://daisy--meadow.blogspot.com/2012/02/giveaway-clarisonic-mia.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This colour looks amazing on you!

    http://www.allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! i don't this is available in my city, but this color is perfection. so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it, I will be checking my local superdrugs for these, exactly what I look for in a lipstick :-)

    Lou xxx

    http://allthatshimmerz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That color looks so good on you!!! =D It's really fresh and young..to mad they don't sell it in Portugal =(

    xoRosie
    http://teacupsanddresses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig