Tuesday 14 February 2012

Coombe Abbey

The bf and I had a perfect, romantic weekend in the icy countryside so I thought I would share some photos!
We stayed at the beautiful Coombe Abbey Hotel near Warwick/ Coventry, which was originally a 12th Century Cistercian Abbey.
The freezing temperatures created some beautiful landscapes and as the hotel is set within 500 acres of breathtaking parkland, there was plenty for us to explore!
 The hotel itself was absolutely amazing, with lots of original features and period interiors.
Our room was also full of antique furniture and accessories, which made it even more special. We even had a bathtub on a plinth next to our bed! I don't think I have seen anything similar before... but I shall certainly miss watching tv while in the bath ;).
I hope you all have a lovely Valentine's Day my lovelies! xxx

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. The hotel looks gorgeous I live not far from there so might pop over and check it out. (and you both look very nice as well ) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, it looks so beautiful :) x

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig