Saturday 11 February 2012

Chocomania

When the weather outside is frightfully cold we all want a little treat, and in my case a treat usually involves chocolate. However, at a time when most of us are still fighting the overindulgences of the long gone festive season treats can be a very guilty pleasure. So when my chocolatey cravings become too much to bear instead of reaching for the Thorntons I have been treating my skin with the indulgent Chocomania range from The Body Shop!
The Chocomania Body Butter (£9) is decadent, with a divine, rich chocolatey scent that lasts well on the skin. It's perfect for use on any dry areas to give long lasting hydration without leaving the skin greasy. It also contains 13 Community Fair Trade ingredients – the most ever included in one Body Shop product!

The Chocomania Body Lotion (£8) is a lighter version of this chocolate delight, but just as delicious. With Community Fair Trade cocoa butter, shea butter, organic babassu oi, Brazil nut oil and sesame seed oil it still has the same wonderful moisturising properties, but sinks into the skin super quickly, which makes it perfect for every day use. I like to keep a bottle on my bedside table for a little nighttime indulgence.

The range also encompasses a cute little Lip Butter (£4), Shower Cream (£4), Body Scrub (£9) and even a romantic heart shaped soap (£2).
 
Have you tried The Body Shop's Chocomania range? xxx
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I'm all over this stuff, seriously yum! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a give away on my blog for this: http://allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.com/2012/02/new-body-shop-chocomania-collection-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I really want this!! yum yum yum!!! must try

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks good enough to eat ;) xx
    cantruninheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This looks like my cup of tea. I really must try these they look scrumptious!

      great post hun!

      My fashion/beauty blog.
      http://xfruitytooty.blogspot.com/

      xxx

      Delete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig