Friday 14 December 2012

Timothy Dunn Arabian Fig

Christmas is all about setting the scene, and my favourite way of doing this is with scent. We all deserve a little luxury and my indulgences often include candles. The latest candle I have been sampling is Timothy Dunn's Arabian Fig, which I think is the perfect scent for the festive period.
The candle comes in leather look packaging, which contains a beautiful burgundy hand-blown glass holder with a classic silver lid.
The look of this candle is incredibly sophisticated and makes a proud addition to my coffee table. I think it would make a wonderful Christmas gift as it evokes luxury and smells absolutely amazing.
The inspiration behind this candle is the sophistication of ancient Constantinople – the largest and wealthiest city of the Middle Ages.  With notes of fig, basil and clove enhanced by frankincense, cassis, rose and jasmine, as well as rich sandalwood, cedarwood and musk this candle creates a festive aroma that warms the room. Plus with a burning time of 60 hours it will ensure the atmosphere lasts for weeks!

The Timothy Dunn Arabian Fig Candle can be found for £45 here.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I Love all of these candles but hate the prices! :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds kookers but I swear I can SMELL that candle just from reading this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I understand this is sort of off-topic but I had to ask.
    Does building a well-established website like yours require a lot
    of work? I'm brand new to operating a blog but I do write in my journal every day. I'd
    like to start a blog so I will be able to share my own experience
    and thoughts online. Please let me know if you have any kind
    of ideas or tips for brand new aspiring blog owners. Appreciate it!
    Feel free to surf my web site ; Diets That Work For Women

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig