Sunday 9 December 2012

La Roche-Posay Toleriane

-->
A lethal combination of travelling, a horrendous cold and extreme temperatures have really played havoc with my skin over the last few weeks. Therefore, I shall continue my theme from my earlier post about protecting your skin this winter. I feel that a lot more time and energy is spent on the skin in the summer months, between the exfoliating, moisturizing, SPF and fake tanning, but in the winter most of us tend to neglect our largest organ.The colder months can really dehydrate and test the skin, so it’s really important to protect it, and not just for the sake of that Christmas party! 

If, like me, you find that your skin hates you and becomes super sensitive and generally quite sore at certain times (now being one of them), do not panic. I am pretty confident that La Roche-Posay has the answer.
I had heard a great deal about this brand, namely that it was preservative, fragrance and paraben free, but only recently have I had the chance to sample their products. As a sensitive soul (sensitive skinned soul?) I am really thrilled that I did! The product I want to talk about today is their Toleriane Ultra, which is a Godsend for those who have allergies or any skin conditions that make their skin intolerant.  
This cream is sealed in hermetic packaging (as can be seen above) to ensure that it remains totally hygienic and sterile. Used daily it provides superior hydration, as well as comfort and intense soothing care. The reinforced formula contains a unique combination of Neurosensine, a strong calming agent that targets the signs of skin irritation and La Roche-Posay calming thermal spring water, which is naturally soothing.

While my nose has been leaking uncontrollably, causing the skin to crack and become incredibly sore and inflamed (I will spare you the photos), this is the only product that I could use on the area. Every other cream I tried made the area even more irritated and caused it to sting and burn. The Toleriane not only gave the skin an injection of much needed moisture, but also soothed it without leaving a greasy residue on the skin. I have been using it day and night for over a week and it has really helped to calm the redness and generally make the area less sensitive and painful.

La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra is available for £11 here.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig