Tuesday 18 December 2012

REN

As you may have heard me complain at length recently my skin has really been misbehaving. Although I haven't been plagued with more than my usual share of breakouts it has become very sensitised, which has led me to reconsider my skincare routine, ensuring all products are suitable for super sensitive skin in the hope that with gentle care I can nurse it back to health.

REN’s philosophy of Clean Skincare can be summed up in three words: Performance, Purity and Pleasure. REN is designed to give you effective product formulation, the latest hi-tech actives, rigorous product testing and clinically proven results. REN also uses only 100% plant and mineral derived actives and is free from skin-unfriendly synthetic ingredients such as synthetic fragrance, mineral oil, sulfate detergents, synthetic colours, parabens and a whole host of other potential irritants.
My favourite product from the range so far has been their ClearCalm 3 Clarifying Clay Cleanser (£18). This cleanser is so gentle on the skin and yet it really cleans deep down and works hard to prevent blemishes. It helps to regulate sebum production and I have definitely noticed an improvement in my complexion since I started using it. This cleanser contains actives such as French clay to absorb excess oil and purify, zinc to reduce production of sebum, salicilin to provide mild exfoliation, mayblossom to tone enlarged pores and manuka extract to soothe and nourish. The hermetic packaging also helps to keep everything sterile and bacteria free.

Another product that I have really enjoyed using is REN's much acclaimed Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask (£30). This potent bioactive peel mask is designed to renew the complexion, reduce the appearance of fine lines and dramatically improve skin tone.

I am really excited about this brand and can't wait to try more of their products. If you are also interested in trying out some REN skincare to see what all the fuss is about I would recommend starting with one of their Starter Kits (£12-£15), which are arranged by skin type. With specially designed gift sets for sensitive, normal, combination and blemish prone skin there is something for everyone.
If you are stuck on a present for a picky friend, or would like to pamper yourself (after all you deserve it!) I would very much recommend the REN Rose Experience Gift (£32), which includes the beautifully scented Moroccan Rose Otto Body Wash, Moroccan Rose Otto Body Cream, Moroccan Rose Otto Bath Oil and the Rose Otto Ultra-Moisture Body Oil, which is my personal favourite.

Have you tried any products from REN? Do you have any recommendations? xxx
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love the CC3 cleanser, brilliant for keeping mature spots in control. The Rose Otto products have been on my wish list for ages. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I love your blog! I am an aspiring beauty and fashion blogger and I need some page views! So, come check my blog out!
    emilysbeautyblog101.blogspot.com
    XOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice blog...SkinRx4Less sells genuine obagi skin care products at prices you can afford. Free shipping available within the United States

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig