Friday 21 December 2012

Small Wonders

If you are struggling for a last minute gift or have forgotten that office Secret Santa present why not try your luck in Boots? They always have fun gift sets around Christmas and this Soap & Glory Small Wonders mini hat box is no exception.
With 5 mini products for just £10 it makes a great stocking filler too. Plus it contains some of my all time favourites from the Soap & Glory range:-
  • Clean On Me
  • Hand Food (great size for your bag)
  • The Righteous Butter
  • Scrub of Your Life
  • Shower Puff
Or if, like me, you are far too greedy to give it away the minis are super useful for travel too. I have safely hidden mine away for my holiday in January! Yay! xxx
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. i love travel sized stuff it just looks so much cuter than the bigger bottles, it may be a little weird but i use the miniatures and when they run out, i just refill them up again...

    eye---candii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed a nice post! I am also from the SEO background and love to enjoy reading fresh posts on this subject. I would like to thank you for writing this post and now I am your regular reader as I have subscribed your blog in my RSS reader.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love S&G & their mini sizes are great for travel. This is a fab set for Xmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loveeee Soap && Glory products. :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have brilliant products,. I got the right blog for all skin care problems.Thanks for sharing the small wonder.

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig