Sunday 23 December 2012

Oral-B Pink 600 Electric Toothbrush Gift Set

I think we can all agree that brushing our teeth is not the most exciting part of our beauty routine, but it is nevertheless one of the most important. Your smile is one of your best assets, so to make sure it is clean and healthy it's worth investing in an electric toothbrush. Since I purchased my Oral-B brush many years ago I have never gone back as it definitely makes a difference, especilly as an electric toothbrush can remover 100% more plaque than a manual!

The only disadvantage is that the fiance has also noticed the superiority of this brush and is constantly stealing it. Just to clarify before I get any outcries we are not sharing a toothbrush (Yuck! We are not Marshall and Lily from How I Met Your Mother). He has his own toothbrush head, but is constantly stealing the base and 'forgetting' to recharge it. Finally, I am feeling rather smug to have found the solution to this problem...
The new limited edition Oral-B Precision Clean brush has just been launched in pink! The girliest pink will not only brighten up my otherwise unisex bathroom, but I am hopeful will also ensure that it remains firmly on my side of the sink. I am tempted to wrap up my old one and give it to him for Christmas, just to make my point ;).

The new Oral-B Precision Clean 600 Electric Toothbrush Gift Set is exclusive to Boots and is available here for just £25.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Love the pink-ness! :) Gifts like this - the useable ones - always make me happy.

    xo,
    Lela - http://www.lelaLONDON.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pink electric toothbrush is the ultimate! I had to chuckle about your boyfriend. I bought pink tools so they would never be missing and sure enough, he used them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog provided us valuable information to work on. You have done a marvellous job! Please keep on posting such quality articles,

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig