Thursday 2 August 2012

OOTD: Under the Sea

Oh I do love the Zara sale! A few weeks ago I picked up another of their amazing tulip dresses, this time in the fish print. The aqueous theme somehow seemed appropriate with the sudden downpours of rain as evidenced below...
Dress: Zara (on sale for £17.99), Clutch (shown below): Ted Baker, Shoes: Melissa (£85 here)
 
I may be a little too old to wear jelly shoes, but these were love at first step. Aesthetically they are not my favourite wedges, but they are oh so comfortable as they literally mould to your feet while supporting and cushioning.

Have you ever tried any of Melissa's designs? What do you think of jelly shoes? xxx
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I saw someone wearing a similar shaped dress a while ago and I loved it!! It looks amazing on you as well!!! =D

    I've heard or Melissa's designs, but never really tried them... I think jelly shoes might be cool, just not for me =)

    xoRosie
    http://teacupsanddresses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great Natayla. The dress looks amazing on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this tulip dress.
    You look beautiful wearing it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that same dress! I bought it in Tokyo.

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig