Wednesday 22 August 2012

Neom Organics Invigorate Home Candle

So far I have loved all the Neom products I have tried and can definitely say they are worthy of their cult status. My latest indulgence has been the zesty Invigorate Home Candle, which did not disappoint!
The Invigorate scent contains notes of grapefruit, bergamot and lime that is designed to promote positivity and a strengthened spirit. Bergamot's antiseptic and healing properties, blended with mood-boosting Grapefruit, makes for an altogether more alert and calm environment. As all other Neom candles it burns cleanly and evenly, giving it a maximum burning time of 50 hours.
  • s a

Are you a fan of Neom? Which is your favourite scent? xx
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I adore Neom candles and skincare. My current favourite is the Inspiration candle, though I love the sound of this one too!

    Nic x

    http://www.strawberryblondebeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the review! I hate candles that don't burn evenly, they annoy me =P This one looks pretty good!

    xoRosie
    http://teacupsanddresses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the design of your blog! I've not heard of Neom before, will have to find out more. That candle looks huge as well!!

    Clare x
    www.sparklysexycool.com

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig