Friday 24 August 2012

Good Things Miracle Mattifier Moisturiser

The biggest beauty mistake I ever made in my teen years (along with being a little too tweezer happy) was trying to combat oily skin by stripping it of all moisture, which inevitably made the problem worse! In fact oily skin still needs moisture to keep it soft and healthy, the last thing you want to do is remove all your natural oils, breaking the barrier function of the skin and basically asking for trouble.
Good Things Miracle Mattifier is a great moisturiser to use if you have oily or blemish prone skin as it pulls off a clever balancing act. It is quickly absorbed and gives your skin plenty of hydration while clarifying blackcurrant extract helps to absorb any excess oil, so your skin stays smooth and matte and is less prone to breakouts. This cream smells delicious and with a little going a long way it really lasts whilemaking your skin feel smooth, but not at all greasy. It is also free from parabens, mineral oils, sodium laureth sulphate and is suitable for vegans.

The Good Things Miracle Mattifier moisturiser won't break the bank either as it's just £5.33 here.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I need a new moisturizer and this looks like it might suit me!!

    Please check out my blog, I'm new :)
    http://hiddentreasure21.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried any other Good Things Products?

    www.blacklinerandthings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been using Botanics Mattifying gel cream to combat my oily skin. I'll give this ago next.




    heeledandnailed.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig