Tuesday 28 August 2012

I caught the bouquet!!

I had an amazing weekend back in Cambridge attending one of my best friend's weddings! It's scary and exciting all at once knowing that my friend is married! Wow! It was so lovely to see my university friends, hang out in our old college and pretend we were students again, go punting in the rain and just be silly. Somehow I feel both older and younger...

I am still waiting for some photos to emerge from the reception as the wedding lasted all weekend and encompassed a few different outfits. On the Saturday I wore a shocking pink dress that is based on a Roksanda Ilincic design that was spotted on a number of celebs over the summer.
My dress is from The Pretty Dress Company (on sale for £49 here). It is a little different in shape from the original, but at a fraction of the price I really didn't mind! I paired it with monochrome and metallic accessories - shoes from River Island and Chanel bag.
The original can be found below:

I hope you all had a lovely bank holiday! I'm very sad to go back to work/ reality after such a fabulous weekend! Though I did catch the bouquet so things may be looking up... ;) xxx
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. That dress looks gorgeous on you!

    Have a beautiful day

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look stunning in your dress! :)

    http://phenomenalabby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it !

    Paulinetendances.blogspot.com xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is gorgeous!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely Incredable Natalya.. Gorgeous..!! Any Man Should Be Honored To Just Be In Your Presence

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress is gorgeous, you look lovely. I know how you feel about feeling both old and young. I'm 28, yet I still feel ridiculously young to be seeing my chums get married x

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig