Sunday 19 August 2012

Healthy Beauty: Imedeen

We all know the saying that beauty starts on the inside. However, many beauty addicts (myself included) are always looking for quick fixes and slather on topical creams or conditioners in order to improve the appearance of our hair and skin. In a bid to be healthy I decided it was time to work from the inside out and agreed to take part in an Imedeen trial to see if their famous Hair and Nails supplement would live up to its promise.
I'm sure you all know that Imedeen is the world's leading supplement brand, but I was surprised to learn that 3 Imedeen pills are popped every second worldwide! I had previously tried various supplements, but I was excited to see how Imedeen would compare.

The supplements contain:
-       Up to 10 x more Biotin than any other hair and nail supplement
-       NEW formula upgrade, now with added Zinc that is essential for protein synthesis, and    Silica, B Vitamin Complex (B1, B2. B3, B5, B6 and B12). 
Customers even report a difference in eyelash growth and gloss-levels!

After almost three weeks of taking one pill a day I can honestly say that I have noticed a difference and am thrilled. My nails feel stronger, so much so that when I went for a manicure a few days ago my nail technician commented that they were much healthier than on my last visit a month ago. I haven't seen any change in my hair as I think it is currently too soon to tell, but I have been getting compliments on my skin and feeling that it looks a little brighter than usual. I am hoping that the effects last and will definitely be carrying on with my current pill popping routine ;). 

The Imedeen Hair and Nails retails at £23.99 for a 2 month supply. The full range can be found in Boots stores and online here.

Are you a fan of supplements? Which ones do you take/ recommend? xxx
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Ive only tried Perfectil but if I take it every day it upsets my tummy. Has your stomach been ok with these? Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just started taking a supplement and I've already noticed a huge difference!
    I've been telling everyone to start taking them as I never thought supplements did anything :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I touch really precise version these articles I stingy there are writers that can create moral stuff.
    www.beautyspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have brilliant products for healthy skin with outside effects

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig