I have been a fan of The Body Shop's fragrances since my pre-teen years and am amazed that every year they bring out new scents that never fail to capture my attention. This season they have launched Scents of the World - their first fragrance collection containing 100% organic essence and globally sourced natural extracts.
I was sent a set of perfume oils to sample, which are all alcohol free. I love the dinky size of these as they are super easy to throw into a handbag and apply on to pulse points throughout the day to freshen up.
The fragrance selection includes:
- Indian Night Jasmine - This seductive, feminine blend of floral and oriental accords was inspired by a moonlit night in a Mughal garden.
- Japanese Cherry Blossom - This romantic, captivating blend of floral and hinoki wood accords was inspired by a spring day in Kyoto.
- Atlas Mountain Rose - This bright, dewy blend of floral accords was inspired by dawn in a field of blossoming roses.
- Amazon Wild Lily- This crisp, luminous blend of floral and aquatic accords is inspired by the rain-kissed cool of the jungle.
- Madagascan Vanilla - This warm, sensual blend of floral and oriental accords was inspired by the tropical island.
The fragrance oils retail at £7 each for 15ml and work perfectly when layered with the other products in the collection of the same scent - eau de toilette, body mist, shower gel and body lotion. You can check out the whole Scents of the World collection here.