Tuesday 26 October 2010

Rapidlash - The results

Back in July I embarked on my second journey with a lash enhancing product - Rapidlash. If you missed my first post you can find it here. I had previously tried Lilash and had fantastic results, but was not keen on spending £90 every few months to maintain them, so Rapidlash seemed like the obvious choice, at less than half the price.

Now I know you don't want to hear (read) me waffle on so here are the results after almost 3 months of use.

Before:
After:
Yes, I am wearing mascara in both of these photos as my camera is not very good on the macro setting. The same mascara was used in both photos so it shouldn't affect any apparent differences. Plus, as I normally wear mascara I thought it would be more useful to see what my lashes look like on a daily basis.
I can definitely see a change and am happy with the improvement in both the length and the health of my lashes. They definitely feel stronger and less brittle and I seem to be losing fewer than I used to (though this may be just psychosomatic). Although the changes have not been as dramatic as I had with lilash (ie. less curling and length) I actually prefer the effect that Rapidlash has had as the results look much more 'natural'. This is not to say that lilash is not 'natural', as of course it promotes growth of your natural lashes. However, with Lilash my  lashes were far too curly, which made them tangle and look a little strange. As you can see there isn't any noticeable difference in the number or in the volume of my lashes, which was to be expected.

I haven't had any problems with changes in eye colour or irritation. Though like Lilash Rapidlash does occasionally make my eyelids a little red, because my eyes are sensitive and often irritated by dust, pollen etc. this isn't a big issue for me.

As I am nearing the end of the tube I am seriously considering repurchasing as I love the results. Since it is available from Boots.com (here) it is easily accessible, which makes me justify the puchase even more... what else are clubcard points for? ;)

Have you tried Lilash or Rapidlash? What has been your experience? Can you see a real difference in the photos above or am I justifying another unreasonable purchase to myself? xxx
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. This review comes in so handy.
    I was just telling a friend about Rapidlash on Friday.I'm trying the L'oreal one at the moment but I cannot see major changes to be honest.
    Rapidlash was my second option. I might add it on my list for santa!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Natalya!! Looks so good, this is going on my expanding must have list :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review. I'm really considering buying it now. At the moment I'm using Mavala Double Lash but my problem is that I always forget to apply it at night so I'm not using it consistently enough to get results!
    Would you usually apply this on your lower lashes as well? x

    http://jadefungblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always been a bit afraid of eyelash growth products so I'm hesitant to purchase. Have you ever tried an eyelash primer to make your eyelashes longer and fuller looking? I've tried one, but it made my lashes fall out more than usual =\. If you have tried any, what brand do you think works best? Thanks!

    - royan24.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that's amazing!! I wonder what would happen to your lashes if you didn't continue using it, would they stay the same or fall out or what? LovelyGirlieBits Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't tried either and won't be because I don't think I need it but from what it's worth from someone who hasn't used it I can definitely see a very noticeable difference after for the better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great before and after photos...have you had any of these rapid lash side effects http://shoppinghaul.net/rapid-lash-reviews/
    I am trying to determine if its the right product for me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Women around the world are always seeking to have long, beautiful eye lashes. Many companies now offer new lash growth products that help stimulate longer eye lash growth for those of us that didn’t get those long, think lashes at birth; also, many of these new lash growth serums now do not require a prescription and have shown powerful results.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Considered as the super vitamin, vitamin E can actually do wonders for eyelash growth. While it contains properties that can fight off skin aging, vitamin E can also boost longer eyelashes due to its ability of nourishing hair and hair follicles.

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig