Friday 2 October 2009

FOTD

Today I wanted to play around with my makeup. Since I have been obsessed with warm purples and plums lately, I thought I would do a more dramatic version of the last look I posted. I love these colours for green eyes :).
Face: Dior Forever Foundation spf 25 (I love the way this really grabs on to your skin and stays all day)
Copious amounts of MUFE concealer (because it is that time we all know and loathe, when my skin just hates me!)
MAC MSF natural
NARS Laguna
MAC well dressed blush (my all time favourite)

 
Eyes: MAC painterly paint pot as base
MAC e/s dazzlelight on the lid, shale in the crease, with fig1 and beauty marked to deepen crease and on lower lashline, vapour as highlight
MAC blacktrack fluidline
Lancome Hypnose mascara 
(If anyone has tried the new one please let me know what you think).
Lips:
ArtDeco lip primer (love this and review coming soon)
L'Oreal Contour parfait lipliner in rose vintage 668
MAC Creme cup l/s

What do you guys think? Is this too dramatic for the day, or do you love mixing it up with smokey eyes every now and again?
xxx
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. You look beautiful, not dramatic atal, really nicely blended looks fabxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty, I love how its really striking but not too full-on xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the eyeshadow combination! I dont think its too dramatic either.

    Beautiful look

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, makes me want to run out and get Fig 1 lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it looks lovely, definitely not too dramatic for day, it looks very soft and pretty.
    I have fig 1 so I might try a variation of this look :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks beautiful. I think it'll look great as a day make-up. I can't understand where you see bad skin, girl... I was looking at your photos thinking that you've got amazing porcelain skin and here you are writing about problems... You are gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do smokish eyes when I go to work, especially on dress down day. Gotta make the most of our make up I say! :)

    Looking beautiful as always.

    xx

    http://designerspray.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing look, always love your eye makeup, whatever colours you use! Wish I had half of your skill when it comes to doing eye makeup...!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing! Thank you for this - will try it out :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look gorgeous and I think it's perfect for everyday, not too much at all. Which MUFE concealer is it out of interest as I cannot see any skin problems at all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think it's great for every day. Looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm sure you've heard this many times, but you look absolutely gorgeous! I've never seen creme cup in person, but it seems like the kind of neutral milky pink I'd love. I'm an NC20-NC15 though, would creme cup be too dark for me? Love your glow!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful....i prefer the regular Hypnose to Drama!!! Actually Regular Hypnose is my favourite !! (right now)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing pictures! I was in this hotel before a year thorough last minute travel with my family. It is fantastic hotel very good for enjoying vacation with the family.

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig