Monday 5 October 2009

FOTD- Neutral with a pop

When skin looks clear and healthy it lets the rest of your features shine, and always gives me a confidence boost! Having very little time, but still wanting to look put together, I always spend the most time on perfecting my base and then add a quick pop of colour either to my eyes or lips.

Yesterday I chose my eyes as I was wearing a dark teal jumper dress and did not want to make my lips too dark. I think bright or dark lipsticks always look best if your outfit is more neutral. I know everyone says you shouldn't match your makeup to your clothes, to some extent this may be true, but it is always important to take into consideration the colours in your outfit and make sure your makeup compliments them.
Face- Dior Forever Foundation spf25
MAC MSF natural
NARS Laguna bronzer
ELF mineral blush in Joy
Eyes- L'orel HIP liner in teal
Lancome Hypnose Mascara

Lips- MAC cremecup (officially my favourite pink lipstick ever!)

I love this look as it is simple and quick, yet polished. Today I am wearing exactly the same, just with MAC's macroviolet fluidline. 

I just had to include this for all my Maxie lovers... he is getting bigger every day!!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend :)
Natalya xxx
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. The teal looks gorgeous!!!!! Wish we could get the l'OREAL liner in the UK. :(

    xx

    http://designerspray.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning... I saw your photo in a post preview and thought it was so incredibly beautiful...

    P.S. Maxie is such a gorgeous boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur skin looks amazing, i love the teal... it works very well! Sometimes I like to match my makeup and sometimes i like it to clash, it depends on my mood and texture of the clothes :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. One word FABULOUS!!!! You could be a model

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look and love the kitty. He's so gorgeous. Count me in on Team Maxie ;)

    http://eliza-mclellan.blogspot.com/

    Ex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that look :) and your cat is lovely!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! I was wondering if you'd do a post (or just a comment) listing your favorite dazzle dusts? I really want to buy some but I have no idea where to start!

    Thanks!
    Toria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, love this! check out my blog, I guess you will like it! Greetings Alcox

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look lovely in your photos and your cat is adorable! Is he a special breed?

    Nadine

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig