Friday 30 October 2009

Birthday makeup

On Wednesday my bf took me to a lovely restaurant to celebrate my 23rd Birthday. It was an amazing dinner!

This was my makeup for the evening.
Products used:
Face- Mix of MUFE HD and Dior forever spf25 foundation
MAC MSF natural
NARS Laguna bronzer
NARS angelika blush
MAC MSF porcelain pink

 
Eyes-
UDPP
Chanel quad -silver e/s, Urban decay silver e/s, MAC knight devine, carbon, vapour e/s.
MAC blacktrack fluidline, L'Oreal voluminous mascara, MAC 106 lashes (my new love).

Lips- MAC cremecup

This is pretty much my go-to look for going out, a simple silver and black smokey eye, with a light pink lip. Do you guys have a look that you love and always do when you want to look your best? xxx
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. You look gorgeous! My go-to look is actually very similar to yours... I adore silvers and greys on my eyes. Once upon a time that was all I had in my make-up bag, I've branched out a little since then though!! Happy Birthday BTW!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so pretty.
    Gorgeous makeup and colours :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous and flawless! Happy birthday!
    Can you suggest some foundations that are great for flash photography? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous look, glad you had a nice bday. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous gorgeous lady! Hope you had a lovely time. Is MUFE HD foundation available in the UK? If so WHERE! Coz I've never been able to find it anywhere. xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh CremeCup looks gorgeous, reminded me i need to get it outxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! Rather late wishes, though!
    The makeup looks beautiful! I really like smoky silver eyes paired with a nice nude pink lippie. Creme Cup is fabulous <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for all the bday wishes lovelies!! xxx

    @ONYX it is available from PAM in London (Makeup Artists Provisions).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful look!
    Yes, I always go for a grey smokey eye with a bit of pink on the eyelid - it never fails me!
    Happy belated bday dear!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday beautiful :D !!!

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig