Thursday, 28 May 2009

Naked Body Care Discounts

You may remember that a few months ago I mentioned the Naked Body Care range. They have a large selection including hair, face, body and bath products which are SLS, petrochemical and paraben free. They are also 97% natural, with the remaining 3% made up of preservatives and emulsifying agents which are necessary to stop ingredients from separating (they don’t like divorce). Some of the products are even 99.5% natural. Most importantly they never test on animals :).

To get great discounts and all the latest information with daily updates you can join their facebook and twitter pages.
At the momen
t there is a code for 50% off all products from their website until June 14th.

The codes are 'face09' from Facebook and 'tweet09' from Twitter.
I hope that if you were interested in trying out some of their products you will take advantage of this great deal :).
SHARE:
© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig