Sunday 31 May 2009

Nails, nails, nails.

Since so many of you were keen for me to post more nail related pictures I bring you my mother's nails, freshly painted this morning :).Before anyone comments on these nails (or as i like to call them - claws) they are acrylic, and long overdue for an infill, so are very long. However, I think this design would work perfectly well on shorter or square nails too.

I used one coat of ciate paint pots in no. 39, Mistress. It is no wonder that this polish has won the Kiss and Makeup Beauty Awards, as with just one coat I got an opaque coverage and a glossy finish. These ciate polishes come in a really fun range of colours and finishes and I especially love the cute bow detail on the bottle. They can be purchased from the Powder Rooms website for £7.50. Also, be sure to check out Hele's blog for a 20% discount code ;).
For the flower design I used Konad black nail varnish and plate m7.
I then finished it off with my favourite top coat- Seche Vite.

What do you guys think? Too vamp?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. i love them! ciate are great and i have recently discovered seche vite- it's amazing, don't know how i lived without it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was sent this too, i love the brush however i feel the colour isnt summery enough for june.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @sabrina.. I completely agree. I always wear red on my toes, but on my fingers I like to have something bright and fun. This is why I tried this colour out on my mum. I may go and invest in some more colours better suited to me :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like it, but I don't know what a plate is. Is it like a stencil?

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig