Monday 20 September 2010

Work It Out: Installment Vingt-et-un

Power dressing. From the first glimpse of Balmain on the catwalks I have absolutely loved this trend, and even though big shoulders are now making their way out of fashion they are not departing from my wardrobe as swiftly.
Wool herringbone dress and patent leather belt: Ted Baker. Ballet pumps: Faith.

This dress is one of my favourite recent purchases. I love the structured shape, the flattering double v-neck collar and the delicate side pleating, which softens the silhouette and adds comfort. Every season Ted Baker bring out a few pieces for me to lust after. Their dresses are always beautifully fitted and high quality.

Currently I am eyeing up:
What are your thoughts on power shoulders? Are you still wearing this trend? xxx
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love that dress on you Natalya!! Absolutely amazing, I agree power shoulders are staying in my wardrobe a while yet! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress! I can't wear a skirt unless it is slimmer around the knee's though or I look like I'm drowning :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. now thats what i call a power outfit !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I particularly like the pleating.Power femininity!

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig