Thursday 23 September 2010

Lipstick Love + casual OOTD

Recently I have been obsessed with a certain little lippie - Yves Saint Laurent Tuxedo Pink (no. 31).
How could I not be? The packaging is absolutely gorgeous, the colour is vibrant, rich and pigmented and the finish is smooth and glossy. Oh and did I mention it also smells delicious?
This has become my 'weekend lipstick'. Keeping the eyes neutral with just a little (a lot) of L'ancome Hypnose mascara I apply this with a stiff synthetic lip brush to keep the edges clean. I then take it down a notch by blotting the excess off. 
As the finish is quite sheer and glossy, while the colour is intense, it also works well on the cheeks. I usually apply and blend this on to the apples of my cheeks with fingers and to ensure it lasts all day set with MUFE HD silica powder.
As my OOTDs have been mostly work related and very formal recently I thought I would throw in a little Saturday casual. With the weather turning chilly and unpredictable I decided to pull out my trusty jeggings and boots combo.
Top: Primark. Jeggings: ASOS. Boots: Faith.

Have you tried YSL rouge pure shine? What are your most loved pieces this autumn? Any lipsticks I should be keeping an eye out for? xxx
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. OMG, look at those gorgeous lips! I am in serious need of one of those YSL lippies. I just can't wait to try them on my skinny lips!!!
    Stunning as usual, you look so slim and pretty,
    xoxo
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous, I so want this lipstick. I think you look like a painting, you're so pretty. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous colour! it really compliments your eyes, i think. LOVE the glossy finish, as well. i'll definitely have to check these lipsticks out.

    also, the boots are fab :)

    -dani
    http://callitbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que batom linnndoooooooooo. me apaixonei.
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is soooo my kind of colour!!!You look stunning, as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I really love that color! I want one now lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that lipstick looks amazing on you!! :) I like the outfit too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you're beautiful!

    http://itsallaboutchanel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig