Wednesday, 27 June 2012

OOTD: Peplum Tropics


Printed trousers is a trend that I have admired over the last few months, but have not been brave enough to attempt. Even though I am tall my thighs are definitely an area I struggle with and usually try to conceal by wearing darker colours and skirts or dresses rather than trousers. However, after seeing these trousers on a host of celebs and fashionistas I decided that I would put my insecurities aside and see if I could work the trend for my shape. I chose a large, colourful print and purchased a size up to ensure that the fit would be looser giving the appearance of a 'straight' rather than 'slim' cut.
I also paired the trousers with a plain flared peplum top to balance out the narrow fit.


 Top: Zara (£29.99 here), Trousers: Zara (£39.99 here), Belt: Reiss, Shoes: LA Boutique, Sunglasses: Prada.


Other printed trousers I have had my eye on are:
£40.00
 
£38.00
 

 Are you a fan of printed trousers? What do you think of this tropical version? xxx
SHARE:
© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig