Tuesday, 5 June 2012

FOTD: Jubilee

This is the look I wore to watch the flotilla on the Thames for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee this Sunday. The atmosphere in London has been absolutely amazing over the last few days and I am so happy to be a part of it!
While keeping the rest of my makeup neutral I decided to add a little patriotic red to my look with FashionistA's fabulous Red Carpet lippie (£7 here).
 
After many hours in the cold and wet of the Thames I think that I have put this lipstick to the test and it has passed with flying colours! Super pigmented, creamy, non drying and long lasting - this lipstick is one of my new favourite reds. It is so rich in colour, yet feels light while still looking glossy and being fade resistant.
 

Have you tried any colours from the FashionistA range? What's your favourite red lippie? How have you been celebrating the Queen's Diamond Jubilee? xxx
SHARE:
© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig