Wednesday, 16 May 2012

How to Cover Blemishes and Undereye Circles

I have wanted to do a video about concealing flaws for quite some time, and given I have been ill with bronchitis for the past week I thought that this would be the perfect opportunity... flaws aplenty!


Products mentioned in this video:
Nars Sheer Glow foundation
Babbi Brown corrector/ creamy concealer
MUFE Full Cover concealer
L'ancome Effacernes
NARS Laguna bronzer
MAC Moonriver blush
MeMeMe ArchAngel
MUA Plumping Lipgloss in Peach Shimmer
What are your favourite products for covering spots and undereye circles? I have just purchased a new Dior concealer so no doubt I will share with you how well it works. xxx
SHARE:
© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig