Friday, 11 May 2012

OOTD: The wedge trainer

After posting a pic of my new purchase on twitter I had lots of lovely responses requesting an outfit of the day post featuring my new shoesies.
If you are a regular visitor to this blog you may have noticed that trainers are not exactly a wardrobe staple for me. This may stem back to the fact that I absolutely lived in the trainer/ jeans combo in my teens until I discovered fashion and the fact that actually I could wear anything I wanted, not the same uniform as all my friends. I will be the first to admit that the wedged trainer is a bit of a ridiculous trend, but as soon as I saw the Isabel Marant number I was immediately lusting after them, quite despite myself. So after much umming and indecision I finally decided to purchase the next best thing - meet my new love The Ash Cool Suede Strapped wedge trainers in clay!
Excuse the awkward pose and face in this photo. We were on our way to the cinema and running late so a quick iphone snap on the stairs was all I could coax from the bf (after the dismal attempt below).
I paired my new super comfy trainers with an equally comfy pair of American Apparel disco pants, a vest from Zara and an oversized boyfriend shirt from Topshop.

I got my Ash trainers from Asos for £139 here, but you can also find them on the Ash website here.

Have you given into the wedge trainer trend? What will you be wearing yours with? xxx
SHARE:
© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig