Sunday, 13 May 2012

Showing some skin...

Even though sunshine still seems a distant memory we are heading towards the cusp of Summer which means that the best part of the year is almost upon us. Having recently booked flights for my Summer holiday I know that one can never be too prepared so the planning has already started, with bikinis being top of my list. I was recently contacted by Simply Beach to try out some of their swimwear and underwear and jumped at the chance of updating my bikini wardrobe! Simply Beach have a fantabulous range of brands to choose from so it took me quite a while to decide on a design, but finally I settled on a bright, vintage style from Red or Dead (£60 here).
I love my bikinis, but sometimes after a night of indulgence on holiday I don't feel tummy exposure is a necessity, so it's always great to have a one-piece stashed away in your suitcase. I love the cutesy ice cream pattern on this Red or Dead swimsuit and the fact that it's strapless, so you can really work on those tan lines.
The swimsuit comes in handy packaging, which is perfect for packing, or throwing in a sandy beach bag.
My favourite feature of this swimsuit is the pink bow belt, which adds a little bit of interest and defines the waist. The colour is also deeper and brighter than in the promo images, which is great as it can remain vibrant and not get bleached by the sun.

The other item I chose from Simply Beach is a beautiful lingerie set from Lepel (currently on sale here).
I absolutely love mint, especially as it looks great against tanned skin so I was immediately drawn to the delicate mint lace and bright floral pattern.
The bra has lots of cute little details such as rose buds on the straps and a satin trim and looks very flattering on, while still being supportive and comfortable.
 

This set is currently on sale here for under £30!

You can check out more designer lingerie and swimwear on the Simply Beach website. Let me know what your favourite styles are!

Have you planned your Summer holiday wardrobe yet? What pieces are you looking for to wear this Summer? xxx
SHARE:
© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig