Sunday, 15 January 2012

Work It Out: Seamed

It's been a while since I have done a Work it Out post! With the dark mornings my snooze button has been getting quite the workout, but many of you have commented that you have missed them so I have tried to make a little more effort!

 
Magenta midi pencil dress with seamed detail - ASOS (now on sale for £27), Patent belt - Ted Baker, Blazer - Zara.
This dress is very form fitting, yet comfortable. I love the bright colour and seamed detailing around the bust, which echos the underwear as outerwear trend, but in a subtle, conservative way. I decided to team it with a structured, black tuxedo style blazer to toughen it up with a little masculine tailoring.
Are you wearing midi dresses this season? Are you a fan of 'work it out' posts? What kind of fashion posts are you most interested in seeing? xxx
SHARE:
© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig