Saturday 17 August 2013

D&M Wedding

I just wanted to take a little moment to share with you some photos from one of my best friends' weddings in the beautiful French countryside this July. As so many of you have been asking me about wedding preparation I thought that you would enjoy these photos and if not for inspiration, then purely for the beautiful imagery.
 The reception venue was an old Abbey set in the French countryside near Versaille.
 Getting ready in the bridal suite... I did my own and bridesmaids' makeup :).
 Something blue? Louboutins of course!
 The gorgeous Caroline Castigliano dress (honeycomb) and veil with blusher (apologies for my ridiculously long arms ruining an otherwise perfect photo)!
 Confetti cannons!
 The wedding party (and me trying to hide the fact I'm as tall as the groom).
 The lake created such a stunning backdrop!
 Luke and I stealing a quick moment alone during the drinks reception.
 The wedding breakfast. The table numbers and place cards matching the laser cut invitations by Intricate Creations.
The cake was a custom creation by The Cake Parlour to match the lace in the wedding dress and shipped all the way from London!

Wishing all the best to my dear friends D and M in their future life together!!! 
 xxxxxxx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Such beautiful photos hun, thanks so much for sharing, it looked like an amazing wedding! You must be so excited! :D xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have a great potos here, Natalya are you model or something that? very beutiful places, very beutiful people.:)

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig