Monday, 31 October 2011

Cosmo Blog Awards - OOTD

No doubt you have already seen a plethora of posts about the Cosmo Blog Awards last week, so I am going to keep it short with a little outift post. I had a fun night catching up with a few of my fellow bloggers and it was so exciting to be nominated :). Massive congratulations to all the winners!
 Dress: Karen Millen (similar here), Belt: H&M, Shoes: Kurt Geiger (similar here).

I decided to go all out in sequins for the evening... Christmas is just around the corner after all!
I styled my hair using a large Babyliss curling iron and created a simple silver and grey smokey eye, finished off with MAC lashes.
The lovely Fleur and I enjoying our (non-alcoholic?) cocktails.
SHARE:
© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig