Sunday 16 September 2012

LDN: Skins Gradual Tan

This autumn it's all about the porcelain/ pin up tan and I couldn't be happier. With the distinct lack of English sun this summer I am feeling more than my fair share of pale so I am excited to see that the new tan for this season is a lighter shade of bronzed, which is perfectly achievable, even for us mortals.
The LDN: Skins Gradual Tan lotion in Tone 1 (light) is perfect for those of us just looking for a hint of colour to warm up the complexion. One application gives you a really subtle glow, which can be built upon with subsequent layers to gradually develop a deeper tan should you wish to.
The lotion itself has a light guide colour to help application and it sinks into the skin quickly and easily. The light consistency is easy to blend into the skin leaving behind a fresh scent without the traces of the notorious 'fake tan' smell due to its odourless DHA. The process is further simplified as each lotion comes with a handy velvet touch mitt, which is one of the best I have ever tried. It glides across the skin effortlessly and ensures that you tan is even and streak free. For more tips you can check out the video below, filmed backstage at PPQ!


The LDN: Skins Gradual Tanning Lotion is available here from £11.95.

Have you ever tried any products from the LDN: Skins range? Do you have any favourites? What is your current self tan of choice? xxx
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Never tried LDN Skins, I'm a big Xen Tan fan but may give this a go when it runs out!

    Rachel from www.whatabeauty.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried this particular tanning lotion yet, but before I went on holiday recently I was very impressed by the Vita Liberata fake tan because it lasts around 2 weeks on average, and sometimes as long as 3 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Blog, this tanning lotion looks awesome! Do you know of any other fake tan lotions that are just as effective?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks awesome, i've been using the cheapo san moritz but think it's time to invest in something a bit better :)

    Would love if you could call over to my blog and follow if you like. :)

    Im also running a giveaway to celebrate hitting 50 followers :)

    http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried this one at all yet. Curious still about Vita liberata tans but not too keen on trying things unless they're on offer or given away. I was a lucky winner of the St Tropes dark tan you had so I've stuck with that at the moment. It really doesn't go dark on me so with it I have a pale tan instead of just luminous white so I'm happy and it really doesn't fade as quick or as badly as my previous tanning product xx

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig