Saturday 17 November 2012

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain

With a number of these crayon style balms currently on the market it has taken me quite a while to work through my selection. However, I was so impressed with Revlon's offering in their Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain I made sure to set aside an afternoon to show you a selection of shades and how they look on the lips!
So let's see how these balms/ stains measure up!
 
On the skin you can see that they are glossy and deliver a good amount of pigment in just a few strokes. I love the ease of application with these and as the swatch shows you can get a pretty precise line as they are not too soft.
So what about the lips?
I was really impressed with the buildability of these balms. The swatches above show a fairly full application, but as you can see they are still super glossy. I love a versatile lip product and the fact that these can be worn as just a sheer tint, or full on colour, makes them a handbag essential.

The Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains are available for £7.99 here. Which is your favourite shade?
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Wow this look fantastic & so bright! I want to try these!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ow think i will give cherish or Lovesick a try! Did you feel you needed a gloss over them ?

    http://calibell.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I havent tried these (but judging by my post today I think I need to wait until I buy any more lip products!!)

    These look great though- vibrant and long lasting! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look amazing! I love lip stains and I think I'm gonna have to get me some of these! What's the wear time of the stain on the lips? Xx
    www.missbeautyadikt.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Cherish, Romantic and Lovesick!:X:X:X

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so fun. I haven't figured out how to sharpen them yet though

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think Romantic is my favorite. These giant-pencil-style lip products are always so appealing to me

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Lovesick!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love to be able to wear Rendezvous but think I'm more of a honey girl really.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Revlo just bitten kissable balm is shown on the post here. Read to know more

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig