Friday 23 November 2012

How To Get The Posh Pony - BaByliss Get The Look

A few months ago I had the pleasure of filming some Get The Look videos with Babyliss and the wonderful stylists from Percy & Reed. The first in the series - How To Get The Posh Pony is now live!


I absolutely love this look! It's so easy and quick to create and lasts well throughout the day as the crimps make sure that your hair stays full and voluminous in the face of wind and humidity!
I think this look very much channels Posh herself, but also the stunning Kate Beckinsale!
Are you a fan of the posh pony? Let me know what you guys think of this video and I would love it if you left a comment on it! xxx

SHARE:

2 comments

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig