Saturday 14 April 2012

L’Oreal Color Riche Nail Collection

You all know how I love my mini polishes, so I was really excited to learn that L’Oreal Paris have recently launched a fantastic new range of mini nail varnishes. The Color Riche Nail Collection comprises 41 new nail shades perfect for every summer-time mood!
 (With flash)

Left to Right: Insolent Magenta 504, Cafe St Germain 109, Divine Indigo 609, Boudoir Rose 204.

 (Without flash)

I was kindly sent a little selection to play with and I absolutely adore them. First of all they are mini (collective awwwww), though despite their size they do feature a large flat brush, which makes application super fast and easy. All the colours I have tried were pretty much opaque in one coat too, so perfect for painting on the go.
Once again I was desperate to try these out as soon as they landed so I had to borrow a nail or four from a friend ;). The above shows just one coat of polish. Pretty!

Color Riche Polishes are available from Boots for £4.99 here.

Have you tried the new L'Oreal Color Riche nail polishes? Which are your favourite shades? xxx
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. These look amazing!!!
    Check out my giveaway- http://allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/giveaway-revlon-lip-butter-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great coverage for one coat !!!

    http://www.secretsofarecessionista.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. All four colours are absolutely stunning! I have a mountain of polishes and now I want these four added to my collection, too! xo

    www.tattooedtealady.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all :) Very shiny ones.

    http://weareallmaquiyonkis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have to say, i am a little disappointed to see you posting this so shortly after you raised awareness for animal testing, as l'oreal is still testing on animalsquite a lot. if you do want to buy more conciously here, these lists are quite helpful.(and frustrating for people who love makeup ;) )
    http://www.mediapeta.com/peta/PDF/companiesdotest.pdf
    http://www.mediapeta.com/peta/PDF/companiesdonttest.pdf
    by no means i want to critizise what you're doing here (i love your blog) and obviously it's your own business, what you buy or not buy, but after reading your other post i thought you might be interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice opinion.. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I discovered these a couple of weeks ago....and i've got 9 different colours already !! colours are great and it really lasts, only polish i've ever tried that actually lasted 7 days. If Boots have still got a 3 for 2 offer on this weekend I shall be buying some more !

    chrissybakesadoodledo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig