Happy Easter my lovelies! I hope you are all enjoying your yummy chocolate eggs and spending time with your loved ones.
Today I wanted to take the opportunity to ensure that all the little Easter bunnies are being looked after by raising awareness of the plight of animals who still suffer in laboratories for beauty products. I am no vigilante, but I do try to be conscious of the products I purchase.
- Look for the Leaping Bunny logo before you buy any beauty products this Easter to ensure no bunny has suffered in animal tests!
- Over the Easter weekend, BUAV certified company Melvita has a special offer for BUAV supporters – use the promo code ‘MELBUAV12’ to get 15% off purchases, both in-store and online.
- BUAV certified company Neal’s Yard Remedies will be running a competition to win an Easter hamper brimming with Neal’s Yard Remedies goodies. Follow Neal’s Yard Remedies on Facebook to be in with a chance of winning. Neal’s Yard Remedies also has a special offer for BUAV supporters over the Easter weekend – use the promo code ‘BUAV’ to get 20% off online purchases.
- If you haven’t already, please sign the No Cruel Cosmetics petition to prevent a delay to a sales ban on animal tested cosmetics sold in Europe: www.NoCruelCosmetics.org.
- Last month a new ground-breaking organisation was launched with a mission to end cosmetics testing on animals throughout the world. Ricky Gervais and Lottie the rabbit co-star in the Cruelty Free International launch video at www.CrueltyFreeInternational.