Friday 3 July 2015

Review: St Tropez Everyday Gradual Tan and Gradual Tan Plus Firming 4 in 1

Over the last month I have been slathering myself with lots of different tans in the hope of achieving the perfect glow that I could recommend to you all. Today, with the sun shining in London, I wanted to write about two gradual tan offerings from St Tropez that I have really enjoyed!

First up is the St Tropez Everyday Gradual Tan. I used the light/medium version all over my body to give me a bit of colour. The cream feels very luxurious on application as it is rich and applies easily and smoothly. It doesn't have a strong scent, but there is a tiny bit of the 'fake tan' smell as the tan develops, though it is very subtle. This lotion is super moisturising and I loved applying it all over my body after my shower before bed, just like any other moisturiser. In the morning my skin had a nice tan and felt very soft and smooth. It developed a good colour after applying it two days in a row and afterwards every other day to keep the tan in place. This gradual tanner is so easy and pretty much fool proof as I applied it very quickly without much effort and it still gave me a really even tan!
The St Tropez Gradual Tan Plus Firming 4 in 1 Lotion is designed to tan, tone, firm and moisturise your body. It provides a very similar level of tan to the gradual tan above, but the cream has a much lighter texture. A little definitely goes a long way with this lotion so I have been using it in the morning to add a bit more colour to my limbs. The lotion also has a really pleasant scent that masks any fake tan smell so it's perfect for use any time!
I would highly recommend both of these formulations as they feel luxurious while hydrating the skin and achieve an effortless, gradual glow that requires very little maintenance!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig