Did you know that Herbal Essences turned 40 last year? I had no idea that the brand that brought us those iconic Yes moments has such an established heritage!
To celebrate their anniversary Herbal Essences have brought out a special range of Herbally Ever After shampoo and conditioners, where the packaging evokes the beautiful scents hidden inside.
To celebrate their birthday Herbal Essences are holding a competition where you could win:
- 1st Prize- Cut & Blow Dry with Ben Cooke, Herbal’s celeb stylist, at Lockonego Salon (worth c. £300) in Central London
- 2nd Prize- a year’s supply of Herbal Essences Shampoo and Conditioner
- 3RD Prize- a Herbal Essences Hamper
To enter this competition all you have to do is leave a comment below telling us about your favourite Herbal Essences moment! Good Luck my lovelies! xxx
Now the boring bit... the competition T&Cs:
1. Open to all residents in the UK aged 18 years or over only, excluding employees of
Procter & Gamble UK and its affiliates or agents, the families of such employees and any
other person connected with this promotion.
2. The Prizes : 1st Prize covers: Cut & Blow Dry with Ben Cooke, Herbal’s celeb stylist, at
Lockonego Salon in Central London (worth up to £195) to be booked by 30 th April 2012.
Travel, accommodation and other costs are not included. 2nd Prize- a year’s supply
of Herbal Essences Shampoo and Conditioner – 200ml bottles across one of Herbal
Essences ranges. 3RD Prize - a Herbal Essences Hamper of products worth up to £11.05
3. To enter leave your comment on the blog stating your favorite Herbal Essences moment.
Comment must appear by 13tH March 2013
4. No Purchase Necessary.
5. One entry per person.
6. After the closing date the winner will be chosen by a panel of judges including Ben
Cooke and an independent adjudicator based on the best comment. Winners will be
notified via the blog within 14 days of the closing date and they have 7 days from date
of notification to confirm their win and provide details of their name and address,
otherwise the promoter reserves the right to select an alternative prize winner.
7. The 2nd and 3rd prizes will be delivered within 28 days of prize claim being received.
8. Winners may be required to take part in reasonable publicity associated with the
9. There is no cash alternative in whole or in part.
10. The Promoter will not be liable for entries not received, incomplete, delayed or
11. Promoter reserves right to provide prizes of equal or greater value if prize is unavailable
for any reason.
12. Your personal details will only be used for the purposes of administering this promotion
13. The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Promoter:
Procter & Gamble UK, Weybridge, Surrey. KT13 0XP
*This is a sponsored post*