On Saturday one of my work girlies was celebrating her birthday in Soho so I popped in for a few cocktails. As I had been on the go all day I decided to quickly amp up my makeup for a fun night out.
- NARS Sheer Glow foundation (looks great in photos) mixed with Dior Forever (lasts well).
- Bobbi Brown creamy concealer.
- ELF glow powder (it's not very shimmery, so works great as a setting powder when you want your skin to look radiant).
- YSL Afrique bronzer
- NARS Angelika Blush
- MAC Macriviolet fluidline (as base)
- MAC Beauty Marked e/s (on lid)
- MAC Sketch e/s (in crease and lower lashline)
- Blackberry pigment sample (on centre of lid for a little shimmer)
- MAC Shroom and Vanilla e/s (as highlight on brow bone)
- L'Oreal Carbon Gloss liquid liner
- Eyeko Skinny Brush Mascara (£15 here)
- Lashaholic LA03 Wispy Strip Lashes (£7.95 here)
- MAC Creme d'nude
- Clarins Instant Light lipgloss 02 Apricot Shimmer (£10.80 here)
I love the look of a red based purple as I think it makes all eye colours brighter and more vibrant!
What do you guys think of purple eye shadow? It can be a tricky one to work with, but it is one of my absolute favourite colours! What are your favourite eyeshadow colours? xxx